dnata Australia is a rapidly growing, full-service ground handler. Part of the dnata group, they provide premium handling services to a growing list of airline customers.
Following recent expansion, with the acquisition of Cabin Services Australia, dnata needed a proven turn management and billing system to handle their large operation. With 7 stations, handling a mixture of 40 international and domestic customers and over 700 movements per day, this was a challenging footprint.
dnata’s vision was a truly mobile workforce, driving turn management and service capture to billing right from the point of delivery. Damarel’s FiNDnet Suite was the perfect answer. The suite provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing, coordinating, recording and invoicing all aspects of ground handling.
Hosted from our UK data centre, Damarel delivered the solution in record time, with the first stations live within weeks of the project starting. The simplified strategy of SaaS from Damarel’s cloud simplifies implementation and greatly reduces the local IT overhead.
Working with dnata’s IT team we delivered:
- FiNDnet Operations – the core of the solution. It automatically captures and distributes a huge range of flight information to all stakeholders. Accurate, timely information improves daily coordination and enables on-demand reporting.
- FiNDnet Billing – is the most flexible and automated billing solution available for ground handlers. It enables a full electronic process between operational activities and corporate accounts. The levels of automation increase accuracy, reduce invoice production time and speed up payment.
- FiNDnet Services – records ground handling service provision in real time. This helps to maximise revenues and enables more rapid billing. The Mobile element takes this ship-side, to further streamline the turnaround process, track customer SLAs and improve On Time Performance.
- FiNDnet Mobile & SLA – puts the power of the turnaround management tool into the hands of the staff engaged with the aircraft. It provides integrated turnaround management, SLA compliance and service recording across a range of smart devices. Use of mobile devices boosts data acquisition and drives a paperless operation.
- FiNDnet Demand Planning – lets you set appropriate staffing levels to cover your operational demand. It combines the seasonal schedules with the carrier provided engagement standards (task and resource requirements) to provide a detailed and accurate view of resource demands.
FiNDnet is designed specifically for ground handlers and delivers an integrated suite of tools to cover the entire business process. It brings impressive results and provides dnata with comprehensive operational control of the entire business process – from initial schedule preparations through daily operations and turnaround management, SLA monitoring, service recording and automated billing.
FiNDnet makes it easy for dnata to track, monitor and analyse the flight services provided. It removes manual errors, duplication of effort and the missed recording and billing of services.
Damarel has been providing mission critical software solutions for airport operations for 30 years. FiNDnet is a complete software solution helping ground handlers to co-ordinate, monitor and improve all aspects of their ground handling and ground operations.