Looking for a reliable Local Departure Control System that streamlines passenger handling and enhances productivity? Look no further than L-DCS – the world’s foremost solution for airlines and ground handlers.
With its user-friendly interface, L-DCS is easy to learn for your agents and significantly reduces your training costs. Thanks to its integrated productivity features and lightning-fast processing time, Passenger Services run smoothly, no matter how busy the operation.
L-DCS has helped handling agents worldwide deliver rapid, cost-effective automated check-in and boarding to tens of millions of airline passengers every year. Whether you’re a Low Cost Carrier (LCC), Charter airline, or point-to-point operator, L-DCS takes passenger handling to the next level.
From international airports with hundreds of check-in desks and millions of passengers to small regionals with only a handful of positions, L-DCS delivers exceptional passenger processing. And with a proven track record and 25% year-on-year increase in passengers benefiting from our DCS, L-DCS is a solution you can trust.
More ground handlers and airlines than ever benefit from our DCS – 25% increase in passengers year on year!
Over 5 million passengers processed each year by L-DCS.
Choose L-DCS and experience the class-leading passenger handling that airlines and ground handlers around the world rely on.
to see how L-DCS can work for you.
- Supports Fast Bag Drop, Self Boarding Gates and other self-service initiatives
- Advanced Boarding module helps get flights away on time
- Enables CUSS kiosks, Web and Self-Service Check-in
- Up-to-date security features for border authorities and travel documentation - including AQQ, API, eBorders, TIMATIC
- Provides comprehensive IATA post-departure messages
- Simple processing for REC and GOSHOW passengers
- Integration with 3rd party RES for seamless passenger services
- Saves time, lowers costs. Simple to adopt and very low lifetime outlay
- Flexibility: hosted (SaaS) or local installation options to suit your operation
- Worldwide acceptance with round the clock support. In use around the world for over 17 years at airports of all sizes
- Clear easy-to-use GUI is simple to learn and reduces agent training costs
- Increases passenger satisfaction. Faster handling with simplified check-in, bag drop and boarding processes - more efficient, fewer errors, happy passengers
- Optimised aircraft loading for improved safety and fuel efficiency with Integrated Weight and Balance
- Simplicity: easily integrates with an airline's existing web and self-service modules
- Universal: certified on all major Common Use platforms to enable complete network rollout